Here you can find the Young and the Restless spoilers!
This soap opera was created by Lee Philip Bell and William J. Bell. The location of this show is a fictional town in Wisconsin – Genoa City. In fact, there is an actual town by that name, but the city from the show is not related to the actual Genoa City. The series started in March 1973. Originally, these were half-hour episodes, going five days a week. After some time, precisely in 1980, changes were made, so the episodes lasted for one hour.
Originally, the show was focused on two families, the Brooks family (the wealthy ones) and the Foster family (the poor ones). By the beginning of 1980, nearly all characters were replaced by the new characters, so new families were introduced – the Williams family and the Abbott family. Over time, other families were introduced, too. However, these two are still the main families in the show. The story is about the feud between Katherine Chancellor and Jill Foster Abbott.
The show has won several awards – 7 Daytime Emmys! “The Young and the Restless” is still one of the highest-rated soap operas in the United States.
Young and the Restless Spoilers
For June 6, 2011:
- With a little help from Rafe, Daniel will go to the court and say that he wants Lucy to be adopted by Victoria and Billy. Then, Kevin will come, suddenly and he’ll ask for a permission to say something. Kevin said that Lucy should certainly be an Abbott, so Victoria and Billy felt relieved.
- In the meantime, Daisy is manipulated by Phyllis, and Phyllis takes her to court. The judge decides about the adoption of Lucy. Victoria and Billy finally go home, taking Lucy with them.
- Reed goes to visit his mom.
- Daisy wants everyone to believe that she wants to correct her mistakes.
- Ashley is still in jail. Jack said that the CEO job at Kay’s company was given to Victoria, but he would make sure she never gets it.
- Kay will try to manipulate Sofia and make her quite her job.
- Sofia and Ashley will become much closer. They have the same goal.
- Sam’s and Sharon’s relationship will become deeper.
- However, Sharon’s identity will not be easy to hide.
- Cane’s letter, containing some quite shocking info, will be discovered. Cane will risk his life in order to save children.
- Lilly has found out about Cane’s secret. Cane and Lilly will reunite.
- Genevieve’s past also comes to light.
The Young and the Restless – next spoilers
- Ronan will return
- When Genevieve returns, Jill will be thrown into a very complicated situation.
- Colin is bothered by his past with Genevieve and the present he has with his wife. He loves his wife.
- Genevieve is jealous of Jill.
- The entire city will find out about Cane’s past.
- Victoria and Billy will fight to keep Lucy.
- Phyllis’ and Daniel’s relationship will get into a crisis.
- Because of health problems, Sofia will think about Malcolm and she will think about telling him the truth.